CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Grammartime

Today we learned about grammatical mistakes in scientific papers. I only know that because I have read other people's blog posts. I thought I would blog even though I'm up here in cowboy country. (Laramie, Wy)

What I did do today though was very relevant to what we have been discussing in class. I spent the entire day learning how to make my resume look even better. It was very helpful and I was able to update it for about the 10th time. We also spent a few hours talking about interviews. There was a recruiter there from Chevron and Shell so it was very helpful to hear their advice on both resumes and interviews.

Oh, and if I could have a superpower it would be to have the ability to see through the earth and its rock layers. No need for seismic when Strataman is around!

0 comments: