CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Interviewing!

The most interesting thing that I learned today is the importance of preparing for an interview. I will be doing a number of interviews next week and realized how important it is to research the company that I will be interviewing with.

I don't really have any frustrations, besides the fact that I haven't done enough research on the companies that I will be interviewing with.

So how do I differentiate myself? I have a strong marketing background which is probably different than most people that are interviewing with me. However, I don't think that that is the best difference to have from the rest. I need to have more experience with mentorship and working in more geology related fields to be able to differentiate myself better.

0 comments: