CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Prankster

Today I learned how to create a good CV/resume. I also learned how to create shapes in Word 2007 and lock them in place.

I'm still a little unsure on how to lock the shapes in place using the method shown in class. I was able to lock them in place using a similar method, so hopefully that works.

This is a prank my brother played on me:
One Christmas morning I saw a really big present underneath the tree that said it was from Santa. I saved it for last and when I opened it there was a big chunk of coal. Apparently my brother wrapped it and put it there. I was just a little kid so it was pretty sad, but he had a good laugh. I think my parents even knew that he did it, which kind of makes me a little upset now that I think about it....

0 comments: