CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Three Style Points on KSL

I reviewed an article on KSL.com and want to point out three things about their style.

The first thing I noticed is the spacing between paragraphs. If I had a hard copy of this article, the many small paragraphs would look terrible on it. Nevertheless, because it is on the web it looks very good. Articles on the internet need to have more paragraphs so that the reader doesn't get lost or overwhelmed while looking at the screen.

The second thing I noticed is that both the title and body of the article is typed in sans serif. This is also typical on the internet because using a serif font makes the letters blur together on a computer screen.

The third thing that I noticed is that the width of the article is smaller than your typical word document. This is also typically seen on the internet so that the reader isn't overwhelmed with words.

0 comments: