CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Casper the Friendly Dog

Today we did a test review. It was helpful to see what we can expect to be tested on. The review sheet will be helpful.

The only frustration I have is I'm not really sure what a test question is going to look like. I guess I will know soon!

I used to have a little puppy dog named Casper. It was all white, hence the name. Anyway, I had to beg my parents to get it. So I took care of Casper as best I could, I think I was 10 or so. We had a lot of good memories together. One day, however, I got home and Casper wasn't anywhere to be found. I was really worried and we came to find out that the city people had shot it out in a field close to my house because they said it was eating sheep. *Tear. I find it hard to believe that it could take down a sheep, since it was just a little tiny, nice dog. I'm sure the city guy that shot it was drunk, since he usually was, and out for a little fun I guess.

0 comments: