CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Playing in Photoshop

Today we learned how to create a magazine type cover. We learned how to make our text pretty and create a border around the image. These tools will probably be very useful.

No frustrations here, although it took me a little while to find an image to use so I was a little behind, but I caught up eventually.

What was my best date ever?

hmmmmmmm. I will have to come back to that later. Okay, my best date ever was when I took my girlfriend to Disneyland. Yeah, I think that says enough, it doesn't require any explanation.


Here is my photoshop mini-assignment 2:



For this assignment I used the ruler tool to make my picture more vertical. I also used the levels and color balance options to make the colors come out and make the picture look much better. Here is the original picture:



Also, here is my magazine cover from today:



I started adding a bunch of images just for fun.

0 comments: