CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Excellerator

Today we learned some basic functions of excel. I have used excel quite a bit in my internet marketing job. However, there are still a lot more I would like to learn because I know excel is very powerful. Hopefully I will learn something new and cool about excel in this class.

I don't have any frustrations. I will have some if we don't learn a lot about excel though! (I'm just kidding....kinda)

So, musical instruments I play eh? Well I might need to make a bullet list out of this one:

(In order of skill, best to worst)

* Piano
* Organ
* Guitar
* Trumpet
* Drums (set)
* Harmonica
* I also play a pretty mean guitar on GuitarHero. Click Here to see the Video!!

There might be more but I'm late for my next class.

0 comments: