CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Photoshop

Today we learned some basic functions in Photoshop. We learned about the palettes, some tools and how to crop. I'm pretty excited to learn more and play around with Photoshop.

I don't have any frustrations, just anxious to start using Photoshop.

It is hard to pick just one favorite season, I mean, there are 4 of them! I mean, I love summer because of no school and spending time camping, water skiing, hiking, etc., but I also like Winter because I love snowboarding. Then again, I also like fall because it is really pretty up in the mountains and it is hunting season. However, I really like spring because it is the perfect temperature around these parts and it is great to come out of a gloomy winter. So, I guess I can't pick just one.

0 comments: