CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photoshop mini assignment 1

First of all, here is my photoshop mini assignment 1:



I used the move tool, the crop tool, and I also used the quick selection tool to remove the white space around the Christmas tree even though it wasn't required to do so.

So today we learned how to use the ruler tool, and how to adjust our image to bring out the more natural colors. We also learned how to use the quick selection tool and the magic wand tool.

Everything is crystal clear, no frustrations.

My worst injury happened when I was 8. We had a foreign exchange student from Hungary named Balint. We were playing catch with a baseball and for some reason he decided to throw it as hard as he could. (He was 17 or so) Anyway, I tried to catch it but it was deflected off the top of my mitt and hit me right above the left eye. It made a pretty good mark. I really wouldn't have said that it was my worst injury but today as I walked into class Taryn pointed at it like it was just something recent. I think she was pointing and making fun, but I have no way of knowing for sure.... Apparently when I exert myself to rigorous activity (like from the swim class I have before this one) it is more noticeable? usually no one notices it. Thanks Taryn. :)

0 comments: